Serving trey Zen is inspired by primal geometry of symmetrical circle. Subtle asymmetrical decoration patterns make this an eye-catching object that leaves no one unimpressed. Massive solid wood piece with hand carved edges makes this an impressive centerpiece. Zen platter is the perfect match for lazy morning coffee and tea.
Zen is featured by:
- Traditional patterns created and decorated by firm hand of a craftsman
- Beveled crafted edges, form is adapted for easy lifting.
- Beveled top surface, for keeping served goods on the top.
- Regular circle shape with side handles
- Fine sanded finishing and velvety surface
- Natural oiled surface highly water and dirt repellent
length 44 cm
width 36 cm
thickness 2.5 cm.
Normal wear is to be expected with any serving
wooden surface, but with proper care, this product
can last a lifetime.
Wooden products should never be submerged in
water for extended periods of time. Never place your
wooden Waga in the dishwasher. Never place hot
pots and pans or other very hot items on your wood
board surface as it could char and discolor.
After you are done with your Waga board, brush with
a little soap and warm water, rinse and dry thoroughly.
We recommend seasoning your cutting board using
lineseed oil or oil wood conditioning paste.